Libby Danckert SLP at Sensory Connections Western Australia said about Actions in Video “It is a wonderful resource!
I thought you may like to know that Sarah and I shared it at our recent Speech Pathology meeting where we get together with our colleagues from three different practices in our area. We gave a demonstration of what was included in your app in terms of vocabulary and levels. We also went into settings and made changes to the pronouns and the colour codes to look at how this can be used more widely.
There are so many opportunities to use the app in therapy; our colleagues were very excited about it. Here is their specific feedback:
· They love the videos. This is so appealing and a step up from pictures.
· They like how it is progressively sequenced.
· They like the range and number of choices
· It is great to be able to target pronouns or nouns with the same videos
· It is good to be able to remove colours to extend the use for some clients.
Congratulations on creating such a wonderful resource”